Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving on...

I am ready to move on, to be done with all this drama. I would like to get this divorce moving, and I would love for all the testing to be done with Cole. I would love for all the worry to disappear. That would be great!

I have good moments and bad moments. Mainly, I feel a lot of anger and hatred towards him. He acts so hateful to me, and that is making it way easier for me to dislike him so much at this time. I have never been one to be patient, I want this done and over with now! It will take 6 months from when one of us files, and at this point and time I don't even know if he has done that or not. I have not, I am still working on getting the money together so I can file. If he does it before me, then I will at least have the money to retain my lawyer. I am nervous about the future and how I will support my kids, but God is good, and I have faith that all will work out exactly the way it is supposed to.

I am now pondering what I want to do with my life. I have wanted to become a nurse for the last few years. I am toying with the idea of maybe going back to school for nursing. I would love to become a CNM and deliver babies! If I would have started this years ago, I would love to be an OB. I find everthing having to deal with pregnancy and birth so exciting! I wonder if that is because my pregnancies sucked so bad.

Quick update on the kiddos...They are all finally ear infection free! It only took 2 months for Lucy, and over a month for Owen. Lucy is off of breathing treatments and is breathing well and her lungs are sounding clear and healthy. Cole is improving on his motor skills. I have been doing his exercises with him, and he is doing great. Lucy is wanting to walk, and I bet she will very shortly! Owen is doing great in school, he is learning spanish and loves playing with his friends. My kids are awesome, I can't lie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment