Saturday, January 2, 2010

Life

Sometimes things don't go as we had planned. Sometimes our dreams don't become our reality. And you know what? That's ok. Life will go on, whether you want it to or not. Right now my life is not where I want it to be, but I know that wherever it leads me, I will go with an open heart and an open mind. God has blessed me with 3 wonderful children. I could not ask for more.

2010 is here, and I plan to make the most of it! I had a rough 2009, but I made it through stronger than I thought I could be. 2009 brought me 2 out of 3 of the best things in my life, Lucy and Cole. The 3rd of course being my sweet oldest baby, Owen (2006 brought me him!).

A friend very recently told me that sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment