Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thoughts on a Saturday night

I don't know where to begin. I am having a ton of thoughts right now, and trying to put them down on paper, or screen in this case, is giving me some difficulties. They are all jumbled in my head. I have been feeling angry and mad at certain situations in Jon's life right now, and I don't like the feeling of having anger in my heart. It takes a bit away from me, if that makes sense. It takes more energy than I want to give it. My problem is letting it go. I have never been one to let things go easily, and I am constantly trying to work on that. It is a struggle. One that I hope to overcome one day. I don't want to get into the situations here on this blog, mainly because they don't actually have anything to do with me personally, but with Jon, and I feel this overwhelming urge to protect him from it, and I can't do that. I can't. This is something he has to do on his own, and I am afraid that he won't, and it is not a healthy choice for him to make. I am working on being supportive and quiet, something I am not very good at!

Life has been very busy for me. School takes a major amount of my time. I like school, but I feel so worm out. It is a lot more than I thought it would be. The cool thing too is that I am meeting a lot of pretty neat people at school, and I have a good time socializing with other adults. I don't get much of that at home.

On to some big news---- My baby girl is walking! She is so cute. She holds her arms in the air and gets going. She makes her momma so proud. My baby boy is crawling around like a mad man now too. He is so precious! He is also starting to cruise on the furniture, so that is pretty amazing to watch! He is getting another MRI in a few weeks, and then it may be on to surgery to place a shunt for his hydrocephalus. I am very nervous about it all, so I am taking my time to think on it and see what this MRI shows, and then I will form more thoughts on it. I am working on taking everything one day at a time, but I can't help that sometimes many days jump on me at once!

Owen has been growing by leaps and bounds. He is such a smart little dude, and let's not forget how sassy he is too! He has a love for art, and really enjoys coloring and painting, which includes using the walls as his canvas, which does not make his grandma very happy.

I know not many people read this blog, but if you are reading it, say a prayer for my mom please. She is having a rough go of it lately, and could really use the thoughts. She is struggling with finding a job, and it is adding a lot of stress to her already stressful life. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders right now. I know that God will provide, and I know that we will be alright. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment