Saturday, May 8, 2010

So many new things are happening...

So, it has been around 2 months since my last post! It has been a whirlwind of things going on since then. Jon and I are trying to work on our marriage, and we are each seeking individual counseling at this time, with marital counseling in the future. It all came out of nowhere, but I am taking it one day at a time and moving very slowly. He has told me that he has so much guilt over what he had done that he couldn't face talking to me, and that he didn't think that I would ever be willing to go back with him. I have really great days where I am so happy that we are trying to work on our marriage, and I have really bad days where I have such fear that he is going to break my heart all over again. I have major trust issues with him, and I am learning how to work through those issues. I have some fear that I will never be able to fully get over what happened. I sometimes wish we could go back 6 months and smack ourselves upside our heads. We both saw this coming, and yet we couldn't get ourselves to the place we needed to be. At this very moment, I am looking forward to our future together as a family, and I pray that God will work through us and with us and that we will follow Him and His plans for us.
On a personal note, I have been feeling very overwhelmed lately. I am now in school to become a medical assistant, and it is so time consuming. I feel like I may have gotten myself in too deep, and I am afraid that I won't be able to climb back out! I am working on my time management skills, hoping that it will help me. I need to learn how to study and do homework efficiently while raising 3 kids and taking care of my responsibilities. It is a daunting task, but I am up for the challenge! It has started to hit me that after school is done in the begining of November, I will no longer be working at the childcare. This has been a hard thing for me to deal with. I love my job, and I love my coworkers, and I especially love all the kids. I was called to work there almost 10 years ago, and it is in my heart. It is a part of me. I have built bonds that will last a lifetime, and my kids and I have been blessed to be a part of such a great place. I am hoping that I will be able to keep there once I start working.
Update on the kids- They are all doing great! Owen is learning more and more by the day. He can write his name, knows all of his colors, shapes, ABC's, and can even say some things in Spanish! He amazes me. Lucy is a little spitfire. Her spirit is beautiful, and her temper is red hot! She took 5 steps last weekend, and hasn't taken one since! She is a bit of a scaredy cat. Cole has grown by leaps and bounds. It has been amazing to watch him progress. He is crawling, pulling himself up, and trying to walk now. It is an answer to my prayers for him. He seems to love his young toddler play group, and I enjoy the 45 mintues I get to spend with just him. I wish I had that opportunity with each of my kids. Owen is learning his firt bible verse for his little performance. He is so precious. He is learning Proverbs 3:5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. He melts my heart!
I would love to say that now that I have updated my blog, I will continue on updating and keeping up with it, but odds are good that the next update will be 2 months from now! Such is life :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr KELLY, who he cured from Hepatitis B. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete